Monday, May 05, 2008

Procrastinating...

Ok... so the pillows aren't done. But I've never been very good at adhering to my self-imposed deadlines, anyway. In my defense, I did go to Jo-Ann's looking for fabric and filler but I got overwhelmed. For something as easy as a pillow, I sure know how to make it hard.

On a different note, Amy left today for two weeks at Rockbridge. Sadly for me, that means being home alone. Even worse for Nelson, he has to stay in the crate during the day while I'm at work instead of hanging out with Amy while she works from home. Since I work in Chapel Hill, it's not convenient for me to come home and let him out during the day but we've asked some friends to come by during lunch and let him out. At least he won't have to hold it all day. ;) Here's a picture that I took last night of Amy letting Nelson eat the yogurt left in her container. He loves it. When he hears the sound of a yogurt container opening, he comes running. Sorry for the sucky quality... that's a camera phone for ya.

1 comments:

Kari & Blair said...

Hey Joanna! Long time no see! I found your blog on LeAnn's...Hope all is well! I am adding you to my list!