Monday, August 04, 2008

A Little About Me...

I stopped by Kroger tonight after small group to get some milk and dinner. $0.99 manager's special organic spring mix made my day. Hanson Mmm Bop playing over the speakers as I shopped made my week. :)

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

About Me

Name:Joanna
Birthday:10/02/82
Birthplace:Morehead City
Current Location:Raleigh, NC
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:I write right handed and do most other things left handed.
Your Heritage:not sure
The Shoes You Wore Today:black flip flops and then rainbows
Your Weakness:friends
Your Fears:falling from heights, lonliness
Your Perfect Pizza:peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, feta cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:lose weight!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:haha
Thoughts First Waking Up:snooze!
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:I am so bad at bedtime, but I would like for it to be 10:30.
Your Most Missed Memory:hanging out at Toni's house in middle school. more memories I wish I had... time with Grandaddy Joe
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:no preference
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:either as long as it's decaf
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:yes
Do you Sing:yes
Do you Shower Daily:usually ;)
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:once was enough for me!
Do you want to get Married:of course
Do you belive in yourself:yes!
Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes in confined spaces or if I'm reading in the back seat
Do you think you are Attractive:yes
Are you a Health Freak:not completely... although I try to be
Do you get along with your Parents:most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms:as long as I can stay inside until they're over
Do you play an Instrument:some piano, some guitar, saxophone
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no, I've tried but I just don't like it.
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:just once
Ever been called a Tease:ha! no.
Ever been Beaten up:I'm sure Britney gave me a few bruises when we were younger. It was my fault, of course.
Ever Shoplifted:only by accident
How do you want to Die:how morbid! I refuse to think about that.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:my best self
What country would you most like to Visit:just one? Greece (and Romania, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Australia... ok I'll stop)

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color:It used to be blue, but I like eyes in general. I think all eye colors are great!
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:taller than me
Weight:average
Best Clothing Style:?
Number of Drugs I have taken:none unless they were prescription
Number of CDs I own:no clue
Number of Piercings:technically 3, but I only wear 2 now
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:no regrets, just learning opportunities!
Take this survey

1 comments:

reba said...

today is the first day i noticed you've updated the ol' blog-a-roo. maybe cause i updated mine today (not hint to go read it, just saying).

love ya!!!